NCM Le Tour De France Trekking E-Bike 250W, 36V 9Ah 324W Battery
- Relaxed urban geometry provides a comfortable ride
- Includes rear rack and fenders
- Supplied with 36V battery to deliver a high output power
- Reach up to 80 km in one charge
- Battery includes a built-in USB port with 5V to charge mobile phones
The Champs Elysses, A magnificent piece of architecture and heritage, This is the traditional finishing spot for the greatest bike race on earth, Le Tour de France. The NCM Le Tour de France has been inspired by the classic designs of Paris and is perfectly designed for riding through the cobbles village roads of France, through to the local bakery.
- Weight: 26”= 25kg
- Type: E-Cruising
- Wheel size: 26”
- Load capacity: Max. 125kg
- Maximum speed: 25km/h
- Motor: Das-Kit X15 motor, 36V 250W, max speed 25 km/h
- Charger: SANS 36V 2A
- Battery: DEHAWK R3B-3609, 324Wh, 36v 9Ah
- Average range: 80km depending on assistance level
- Display: Das-Kit L6, LCD Display
- 1 year warranty on all electronic parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, lights)
- 2 year warranty on the bike frame
- Apart from manufacture defects that could be present, parts that wear due to normal use (such as tires, brake pads, chains, spokes, freewheel, tire puncture etc) are not included in the warranty but maybe replaced on a case by case basis within the first 6 months.
- Our bikes are water resistant but not waterproof. Water damage is not covered under warranty.
In order to ensure our high quality standard, our bicycles are subjected to a functional test at the factory. This can lead to dust deposits on the tyres and the seat post. Our bikes are only delivered pre-assembled, a final fine adjustment and inspection by the buyer or a third party is necessary (costs incurred for this cannot be covered). Before riding, please check all screws for strength and carry out a fine adjustment of the gears and brakes. Check the tyre pressure. Depending on the bicycle model, the final assembly and inspection of the components should take between 60 and 90 minutes.
The laws around the use of scooters/e-bikes on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter/e-bike to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
*Bike purchases come with charger for battery
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.