NCM Moscow Plus Electric Mountain Bike,E-Bike, 250W, E-MTB, 48V 16Ah 768Wh Battery
Rugged and capable, the NCM Moscow plus is hugely versatile. Focusing on usability and capability, this E-bike is designed with a tough aluminium frame, and a strong rigid handlebar and saddle for improved ergonomics and performance. The high top tube, while makes the bike sturdy and strong allowing the power you put down to be effectively transferred to the road.
- Ergonomic bicycle Grips
- Comfortable sitting posture
- All important controls easily accessible
- Supplied with 48V to deliver a high output power
- Over 768Wh capacity for a longer distance
- Reach up to 150 km (depending on the conditions)
- Battery integrated in the frame for better aesthetics
- Easily removable battery so you can charge it anywhere
- A built-in USB port with 5V to charge mobile phones
- 1 year warranty on all electronic parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, lights)
- 2 year warranty on the bike frame
- Apart from manufacture defects that could be present, parts that wear due to normal use (such as tires, brake pads, chains, spokes, freewheel, tire puncture etc) are not included in the warranty but maybe replaced on a case by case basis within the first 6 months.
- Our bikes are water resistant but not waterproof. Water damage is not covered under warranty.
In order to ensure our high quality standard, our bicycles are subjected to a functional test at the factory. This can lead to dust deposits on the tyres and the seat post. Our bikes are only delivered pre-assembled, a final fine adjustment and inspection by the buyer or a third party is necessary (costs incurred for this cannot be covered). Before riding, please check all screws for strength and carry out a fine adjustment of the gears and brakes. Check the tyre pressure. Depending on the bicycle model, the final assembly and inspection of the components should take between 60 and 90 minutes.
The laws around the use of scooters/e-bikes on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter/e-bike to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
*All bike purchases come with charger for battery
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.