NCM Miami Cruiser E-Bike, 250W 48V 16Ah 768Wh Battery
- Relaxed urban geometry provides a comfortable ride
- Includes rear rack and fenders
- Supplied with 48V battery to deliver a high output power
- Reach up to 150 km in one charge
- Battery includes a built-in USB port with 5V to charge mobile phones
The NCM Miami E-Cruiser is a true cruiser hybrid E-bicycle and a perfect bike for those casual relaxing rides around your neighbourhood on bike paths or at the beach. The stylish iconic design will not only make you stand out but you will have a very comfortable ride thanks to the Selle Royal extra wide seat and adjustable raised handlebars.
- Weight: 26”= 27kg
- Type: E-Cruising
- Wheel size: 26”
- Load capacity: Max. 125kg
- Maximum speed: 25km/h
- Motor: Das-Kit, X15 Rear-drive motor, 48V 250W, 25km/h
- Controller: Das-Kit, CT5-I5, 48V 15A
- Charger: 48V 2A included (round plug) DC483DE
- Battery: DEHAWK I5-4816H,48V 16AH, 768WH, with USB port
- Average range: 70-150km depending on assistance level
- Display: LCD Das-Kit C7 display with many functions, 6km/h walk assist
- Front/Rear Light: Spanninga Swing, 48V, 30 Lux Spanninga, Solo 2xAA
Venice 28” - Rider Height: 175-198cm
- 1 year warranty on all electronic parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, lights)
- 2 year warranty on the bike frame
- Apart from manufacture defects that could be present, parts that wear due to normal use (such as tires, brake pads, chains, spokes, freewheel, tire puncture etc) are not included in the warranty but maybe replaced on a case by case basis within the first 6 months.
- Our bikes are water resistant but not waterproof. Water damage is not covered under warranty.
In order to ensure our high quality standard, our bicycles are subjected to a functional test at the factory. This can lead to dust deposits on the tyres and the seat post. Our bikes are only delivered pre-assembled, a final fine adjustment and inspection by the buyer or a third party is necessary (costs incurred for this cannot be covered). Before riding, please check all screws for strength and carry out a fine adjustment of the gears and brakes. Check the tyre pressure. Depending on the bicycle model, the final assembly and inspection of the components should take between 60 and 90 minutes.
The laws around the use of scooters/e-bikes on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter/e-bike to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
*Bike purchases come with charger for battery
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.